What are High Lash Darling lashes made of?
- Our mink lashes are made with 100% cruelty-free Siberian mink fur. Our faux mink lashes are made with the finest synthetic fibers for a glam that mimics mink, but is 100% vegan! The soft cotton band is comfortable and durable. Each pair of lashes has been properly sterilized and sanitized for safe use.
How many times can you reuse a pair of mink lashes?
- High Lash Darling mink eyelashes are carefully handcrafted and made to last through multiple wears. With proper care, each pair can be worn up to 15-30 times. Whenever you "undress" your eyes, please make sure to gently remove the glue from the lashes with oil-free makeup remover and place them in their tray or a lash case in order to maintain the natural shape and protect them from any dust and bacteria.
Do High Lash Darling mink eyelash strips only come in one size?
- Yes, High Lash Darling mink lashes come in one standard size and length. You can customize them and trim them to be the perfect fit for your eye shape.
How do I customize my High Lash Darling lashes to fit my eye shape?
- Each pair of HLD lashes has been designed to be fully customizable. Using a small pair of scissors, gently trim the cotton lash band at inner corner to customize the width for your eye shape. Please see our lash care instructions. If you are a beginner, we recommend trimming small millimeters of the band off at a time and sizing them against your eye to avoid trimming them too short. Each mink fiber naturally tapers from the base of the hair to the end, so please do not cut the ends of the mink hairs as this will result in them looking less natural!
Is eyelash adhesive included with my purchase?
- No, eyelash adhesive is not included in your purchase. Our cruely-free, vegan lash adhesive is sold separately unless purchased with one of our bundled packages. Please see our accessories section.
How do I care for my falsies?
- Click here for our lash care guide!
Can I apply mascara on my false lashes?
- We recommend NOT adding any mascara to your falsies so you can get the most use out of your falsies. If you do apply mascara, you can gently remove and comb the mascara out of the lashes with some non-oil makeup remover or alcohol. Gently brush through the hairs with a disposable mascara wand or a Q-tip. Do not soak them in any liquids.
Can I curl my High Lash Darling lashes?
- Yes!! You can curl your HLD eyelashes the same way that you curl your own! Please use gentle pressure when doing so and avoid the use of heated eyelash curlers, as this may damage the mink hair fibers.
Will the false eyelashes harm my own lashes?
- No. When false eyelashes are applied correctly with our vegan lash adhesive and removed gently, there is no harm done to your real lashes. In fact, real lashes have shown to become healthier from wearing false eyelashes because it replaces the need to wear mascara or curl your eyelashes. Strip lashes are much safer and are harmless compared to eyelash extensions, which will cause damage to your real lashes over time.
How long does shipping usually take?
- All packages are sent via USPS First Class Mail and can take 3-10 business days to ship.
How long does pre-sold items take?
- All presold items takes up to 14 days to process then it will be shipped.
- All products are checked before shipping, we are not responsible for items broken while shipping.
What is your return and exchange policy?
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If your order does not exceed your expectations, we will refund the amount for all unused, unopened merchandise from your order, less shipping fees. All refund and exchange requests must be made within 30 days from the receipt of merchandise.
- If you wish to return your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ORDER RETURN” and indicate your Order # in the content of the message.
- All lashes purchased during a sale or promotion are FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
- Used, gently tested, and/or opened items will NOT be eligible for a return or exchange under any circumstances due to hygiene.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, High Lash Darling ships WORLDWIDE! We love our international friends and try our best to keep our shipping fees at a minimum.
How long do international orders take to arrive?
- International orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mailor UPS. Delivery time depends on your selected country and your country's customs. Deliveries generally take between 7-28 business days to arrive, although USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times.
For all other questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.